Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday morning

It's morning 5 without Dennis here. The dogs have been very needy because they miss him and require all of their affection from me. Every little noise, they jump up and run to the front door to see if it's him. Poor babies! Brother Boy was just at the front door whining. They sure do miss him!

I'm battling a cold this week. It started Sunday after coming home from Ray & Mary's. Not sure if it was from the airplane ride on Wednesday or if it was the girls/germ factories at their house on Saturday. Either way, it stinks. I hate having a cold! I do feel a little better today, although now the hacking cough is starting. I sure hope I get over it before Dennis comes home Sunday and that he doesn't bring some bug home from Ohio!

Monday after work, the dogs and I went to run some errands. We had to ship something to my parents from the UPS store, then I ran into Fry's to get some groceries. After that it was off to CostCo so I could order a birthday cake from one of my leaders. I picked up a couple of things while I was there. Tuesday I had training downtown in the afternoon and it was nearly 6pm by the time I got home. The dogs had to spend 10 hours in their crate that day, but they did just fine. Last night was American Idol night - it was a little lame. I hope its better tonight.

More to come later. I would encourage you to sign up for Facebook and send me a friend request. Have a great Wednesday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment