Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday Morning - My Reality Check bounced

I'm trying to be better about posting regularly. Today is Tuesday and while I thought yesterday was back to reality, it was only half reality. Yes, I worked - however, I worked at home. We ordered a new laptop and it was being delivered yesterday, signature required. By the time it arrived, I could have gone in for 2 1-hour conference calls and about 2 hours of other work time. So I decided to stay at home for the rest of the day. I was on 4 hours of conference calls, got through a couple of hundred e-mail from being on vacation, and started my self-assessment performance evaluation. It was quite a busy and productive day. While doing all of this, the dogs slept right next to me on the floor on the big bed we had in the motor home. Lucky bums.
So today is day 2 of my morning aerobic workout. We have an industrial strength Nordic Track Elite ellypitical cross trainer. It's fabulous! Once I master the 20 minute aerobic workout without nearly passing out, I'll move up to something longer and more difficult. I've got to eat or throw away those delicious Christmas cookies that my mom sent to me! Sort of defeats the purpose!
No pics to post today, but am also having fun on Facebook if you want to check it out. You can ask me to be your friend using my e-mail address rodney@rodneydennis.com.
I'm still trying to find that magical work-at-home opportunity that will allow me to leave the rat race and go live wherever the motor home will take us. Any suggestions??
Today it's back to the office and whatever fun and games are in store for me there. I hope everyone has a fantastic Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. How do I get the stupid hard returns to stick between the paragraphs? I keep adding them and when I publish, they go away. Help!

    ReplyDelete