Friday, January 9, 2009

It's finally Friday!

I thought this week would never end! It sucked working 5 straight days after having 12 days off! But I made it through. I was back on the ellipse today for my 20 minutes of heavy breathing. It's a great way to start the day!

Last night, Christmas started to make its way back into the boxes and bins. We got quite a lot done (Dennis did most of it). We got the tree down (100 ornaments later) and put in its box. The village is put away and everything is off the top of the entertainment center. My goal is to get it finished this weekend to get our house back!

We put the boys outside last night as Brother Boy was acting like he needed to go out. After a while, I tried to get them to come in. They were chasing each other around the pool. Let me rephrase that. Brother Boy was chasing Drama around the pool. He's fast for a little dude! Brother Boy never did catch him. Drama's SMART, too. I must have watched them go around 8 or 9 times. It was amusing, despite the fact that they were ignoring my calls to come inside. Then all of the sudden, the expected happened - Drama fell or was pushed (not sure which) into the pool. Fortunately it was on the side closest to the patio door. I ran out to him and he was struggling. The water is very cold and it was dark. He freaked out. I'm SO glad I was watching all of this and was able to run to his rescue. There's no telling what would have happened. I then had to give him a bath because our pool water is a little stinky. Poor thing! Both him and his brother were upset for the rest of the night.

We are spending the weekend at home. We may go down to IKEA to their winter sale. We don't need much but definitely need some new slippers! Other than that, it'll be Christmas removal and stowage and maybe some wine. I hope everyone has a fabulous Friday and an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You definitely get up early for your workout and to post your blog! Keep the updates coming!

    ReplyDelete