Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday.....night

Well it's Friday night and much has happened since Wednesday morning. Wednesday evening I can't remember what happened. Thursday night, the boys and I went for a ride to Walmart to get some eggs and a Cardinals t-shirt. They love going for a ride in the car, even if they don't get to go inside once we get there!! I got some eggs, a Cardinals t-shirt for $14.82 and a "crock" for the boys' cage that fastens onto the wire sides so they can't tip it over.

The trip to Walmart was followed by me frying up some tofu, throwing in some spaghetti sauce, and cooking some pasta. Dinner was fabulous! I've officially decided to give up on the vegetarian eating style because of the effect it has on me. I tried for 2 weeks, and it really didn't work for me. So I'll eat meat but try to eat less of it. I threw in some falafel "meat" balls and my dinner was fabulous. After dinner, I made a pan of 2 boxes of brownies and another pan of 1 box of brownies for our "Cardinals day" tailgate on Friday. I sat down to Facebook with a glass of Glenlivet to watch American Idol and HDNet Fights. It was a fabulous evening!

Today, I bought pizzas for my whole team for lunch. I love CostCo pizza! The team loved it too. Who'd a thought that $97 could buy so much employee satisfaction! After work, I straightened up a bit and then Marilyn invited me and the boys down for wine. She made some (get this) pizza for dinner which was fabulous. We had about 4 bottles of wine (that was after the 1 they had before I got there). Ron's friend Scott, who's in town for business, stopped by to have some wine and pizza with us. The boys love Ron & Marilyn's back yard and their house. They definitely got their exercise! Now they are both sleeping like babies.

ADT's coming tomorrow, then we are going for a Polaris ride. I think Chris at the end of the street and Bondy on the next street over might be going with us. It'll be fun! I'm calling Lyn & Dan in the morning ot see if they want to venture out again. Last weekend was a TON of fun!

I hope everyone has a fine Saturday. Take care, and I'll blog more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment