Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday morning

Good morning! Just a quick note to start the day. I'm still keeping up with my workout routine. Hit the Ellipse both yesterday and today. Now I need to master healthy eating.

I got my WD Passport Elite (hard drive) set up and all my files copied to it yesterday. It was pretty easy, although I did have to make a call to my brother for some advice on how to do it. I finally got it to work. Yeah!


I had 3 eggs left this morning, so I made one for the boys. After I ate my breakfast and the egg I made for them was cooled, I put it on my paper plate and gave it to them. I forgot about them for a while and then I noticed Brother Boy pushing the plate into the family room. When I picked it up, he had literally licked through the plate! There was a hole in it and he was getting extra fiber from the paper! Silly doggy! He's been very needy and affectionate lately. And I'm happy to ablige him. How can I resist those eyes?


I worked at home yesterday and got my self-assessment completed and submitted to my manager. Now I have the fun task of writing the evaluations of the 5 people who report directly to me, and review/give feedback/approve the evaluations of the 43 people who report to them! Let the games begin!


Have a great Tuesday! Here's a picture of the dogs sleeping yesterday while I worked.


No comments:

Post a Comment