Sunday, January 11, 2009

Funday!

Sunday was fun! We watched "Journey to the Center of the Earth" with Brendan Frazier and then went on a buggy ride with Ron & Marilyn. We first went West behind the mountain to Stetson II community. Then we found a way to get to the open desert North of there on the other side of the canal. We found a killer hill to go up. It was quite a rush! Going down was fun too. It was a really fun ride. I took some video and hope to post on here soon.

When we got home, I let the dogs out and as forgiveness for putting them in the crate instead of taking them on the ride, I took them for a walk. They loved it! They were tired when we got back and they took a nap. So did I!

I talked to both of my parents in the evening, then talked to my sister Lyn. It was great to catch up with everyone! We watched a pretty good movie on Showtime called "Love and Other Disasters" with Britney Murphy and some adorable British guys. It was a great story and had some funny moments.

I'm working at home Monday to finish my 2008 performance appraisal so I might not have time to blog in the morning, but I'll catch you up Tuesday morning. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment