Sunday, January 25, 2009

Busy Fun Weekend


Dennis arrived safely in Ohio where it's very cold. He is enjoying spending time with him mom and both his and my family.



Saturday, after I got home from work, I went for a Buggy ride with Ron & Marilyn. Lyn and Dan came along with me. They had a great time, and so did I. Here's a picture of our buggy on top of the mountain that we climbed. It was a beautiful day for a ride!



After I got home from that, I took a shower and sat down to relax. I called Ray & Mary to see what they were up to and they invited me and the boys over. I decided to take an overnight bag and some wine. I had some pizza with them and we had a few bottles of wine. We were all tired and called it a night about 10:30 or 11:00. The boys didn't sleep so well in Ray & Mary's suite. They kept getting up, getting off the bed, and waking me up. About 5am during one of these incidents, Brother Boy caught a glimpse of his own reflection in the arcadia door and let out a few loud barks. I quickly quieted him and we went back to bed.



I took the boys to Wag N' Wash this morning to get groomed. While they were there, I went to FEZ on Central to meet Terry and Cindy for bruch. It was delicious! I then went to Target, Ana's Linens, Walmart and PetSmart to get rugs and dog food. I'm now home, blogging, and the dogs are sound asleep. Below is a picture of them post-grooming. They look a little foofy right now, but it'll grow out and they'll look masculine again. They smell so good!

Drama's on the left if you were wondering. He's the one with that 'woe is me' look on his face. They are such great dogs! We love them so!

I hope everyone has a great week. I'll blog when I can. Dennis comes home Sunday. I hope he enjoys his week there. We are anxious for his return to Phoenix!

No comments:

Post a Comment