Saturday, January 31, 2009

Saturday afternoon

I just got back from an awesome ride on the Polaris. Ron & Marilyn took their Polaris, Chris down the street and his daughter Mia took their Polaris and Lyn and Dan came along with me. It was a beautiful, sunny day and we had a great time. It was slightly breezy and a little dusty, but we got by. After a couple of climbs uphill and subsequent decents downhill, we decided that Lyn needed to ride with Chris to balance out his weight a little. It gave Dan a little more elbow room. I think Chris and Mia had a great time, although we helped him get is pimped out Polaris all dirty and probably gave it a few scratches.

I made a great video of Lyn, Chris and Mia coming down a hill, but something happened and only the audio came through. It's not the same! So I won't post it.

I'm watching Uncle Buck right now, unwinding from the ride. Not sure what I'm doing tonight, but have some work to do in order to get ready for Dennis' return tomorrow. The boys and I are all looking forward to him coming home from Toledo!!

I hope everyone has a great Saturday night! Feel free to leave comments on my posts or react to the posts. It lets me know people read them! Thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment