Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's the weekend!

Well, Christmas is 95% put away (inside). We still have a few things to do like wash the rugs, fluff the tree skirt, etc. before Christmas 2008 is officially in the past. We also have a few lights to take down out front, but that won't take long. We worked hard today. It was exhausting, but it's nice to get it all down.

I took the dogs for a ride to pick up some movies. Dennis is home with the boys watching TV and movies and I'm at Ron & Marilyn's watching the Cardinals game. It's not much of a game so far unless you are rooting for Carolina, but it's early. We rented "Journey to the Center of the Earth" and "Babylon A. D.". The dogs enjoyed the ride.

Tomorrow we have some more work to do in the house, and then I need to focus on my 2008 performance evaluation for myself. Then I get to work on writing the ones for my direct reports. I have 5 of those to do. What a thrill!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Saturday. Go Cardinals!

1 comment: