Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sure Happy Its Thursday

I skipped the workout today, I got wrapped up in playing with the Verizon card and my work computer. I was delighted to learn that I can use the Verizon card on my work computer and access all of the same things I can access with my wired or wireless connection.

The dogs are fighting like, well, dogs. They sound so vicious when they do that but I know it's all in brotherly love. Plus it burns some of their energy so they can calmly go into the crate when it's time for me to leave. They're currently fighting over the rope/rubber chew toy that we bought them at CVS Pharmacy in Cottonwood last weekend. I knew we should have bought 2 of them!!

I'm hoping that the bundle of motivation that I asked for from Santa shows up at work today. What I'd really like is a job opportunity that lets me work from home so that I can take off in the motor home. I sure hope this phase passes soon! I know it will, it always does.

In case you were wondering, Drama prevailed in the fight for the rope/rubber chew toy. I think Brother Boy gave up and is looking for one of the other chew toys that they have around the house. They are so neglected and spoiled. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment