Wednesday, January 14, 2009

It's Hump Day again!

Wow, I can't believe it's Wednesday already! Working at home on Monday really makes the rest of the week go by quickly!

On my way home from work last night, I stopped at CostCo. While I was there I picked up a rotisserie chicken and took it home for dinner. It's a quick and easy meal with a side dish! I had big ambitions for the evening, but once I sat down to eat dinner, it was all over. I didn't move from the chair.

The American Idol Season Premier was last night. What a hoot! The auditions were from Phoenix and WOW, do we have some talentless people here! Some of it was very difficult to watch (listen to). Looking forward to watching again tonight!

Please remember to click on the "ads by Google" when you leave. I get "paid" to have them on my page but only if they get clicks. If you click on the way out, you won't even notice. Thank you!!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment