Friday, July 10, 2009

New adventure

I'm excited to inform everyone that I've recently became a freelance writer for The Examiner as a Phoenix RV Lifestyle Examiner. I'll write 3-4 articles a week about my RV experiences, news, advice, etc. and post them to the web site. I'd be really grateful and honored if you would bookmark my site, visit often, and subscribe to my e-mail. This is a new opportunity for me to share my passion for RV'ing with others. Below is the URL. Thank you so much for your support!!!

http://www.examiner.com/x-16754-Phoenix-RV-Lifestyle-Examiner

It's been an interesting week already. Brother Boy spent Thursday at the vet. He woke up and started vomiting all over the place. Being the nervous mother that I am, I called the vet when I got to work and they were able to get him right in, so I went home to pick him up and take him in. Of course, Drama went along for the ride. They wanted to do some tests which would take a couple of hours, so I left him there and went home to work. About 12:30, they called to let me know he was ready to go home. I went to get him and after speaking to the doctor, the tests didn't turn up anything other than "he had a tummy ache". It was comforting to know there wasn't something serious wrong with him. Poor baby!

Thursday afternoon, I went to my doctor to get my left knee checked out. She referred me to an ortho and ordered x-rays. I immediately went to get the x-rays done, and on the way home, scheduled the ortho appointment for Thursday the 16th. More to come, I'm sure!

Today's Friday and it's hot as hell here - literally! We'll be spending the weekend inside and in the pool. I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend. I'll write more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment