Monday, February 2, 2009

Beginning of the week

It's Monday night. Dennis arrived home safely Sunday from Ohio. His flight arrived 35 minutes early, fortunately I knew that from checking online. I left the hood about 7:15 (flight arrived 7:25) and by the time he got his bag from baggage claim and went to the curb, I was there ready to pick him up. It couldn't have been more perfect if I would have tried!

I worked at home today - seems to be a pattern for me on Mondays. I went to take Dennis' car to the airport to pick him up yesterday, and the battery was dead! I knew we'd need to do something about that, so I worked at home so we could get it taken care of. He went to the motor home to get our jumper cables, only to find they were in our side-turn garage. At least he found out that the coach batteries on the motor home were dead, too! So later in evening, we went to the storage lot and brought it home too. The next two nights will be spent getting the motor home ready for our journey to San Diego Thursday morning.

The dogs are SO thrilled that Dennis is home. Drama didn't stop licking him all the way home. They've followed him all over the house today, worried that he might leave again. When he did leave - stepped outside - they were both at the front door, crying as soon as the door closed. They sure do love their papa!! We're all glad he's home!

Have a great week. I'll blog when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment