Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Busy travel season

It's Tuesday night and I'm watching Lee and Crystal battle it out on American Idol.  Very exciting!  I think they will both be successful, but I believe Crystal will win the competition.  She's having a much better night tonight. 

It's been an amazing week.  My birthday on Monday was awesome.  My team surprised me with great decorations for my cube.  Then, about 11:15, they all came together to sing Happy Birthday to me and gave me a Costco cake (my favorite!).  My California partner in crime and a my leadership team took me out to lunch at Chili's.  When I got home, Dennis and I went to dinner at Claim Jumper.  It was a great day and a very memorable 40th.  THANK you all for your part in the perfection!

Tonight, one of my vendors was in from Texas and we went out to dinner at Aunt Chilada's.  It was so good.  I haven't been there in probably a year.  It rocked!  Their Chambord margaritas are awesome! 

Tomorrow we're picking up the motor home to bring it to the house to cool the fridge, then we're going to Happy Hour for my friend and former co-worker Ken who is moving back to Oregon from Phoenix.  We'll pack some things into the motor home as well.  Thursday is our last day this week and month.  We'll finish the motor home pack up on Thursday and then Friday morning, we are heading up to Mingus Mountain.  We plan to stay there until Tuesday morning.  We are camping with 10 other RVs for a total of about 22 people.  It should be fun and relaxing.

I hope that everyone has a safe and enjoyable Memorial Day weekend.  If you haven't already, check out the CellPhoneShop link above for cell phone accessories including wall chargers, car chargers, plastic covers, leather cases, bluetooth devices, etc. all at unbelievably low prices.  Don't pay Sprint or Verizon prices - go to CellPhoneShop via our site. 

Take care, and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment