Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hump Day


It's Wednesday evening, and I just uploaded a bunch of pictures to Facebook.  I also added a Picasa album to the left from our trip to McDowell Mountain Regional Park a couple of weeks ago.  It was so amazing out there. I'm going to write an Examiner article about that place very soon.

I would encourage you to continue to visit my Examiner link to the left.  If you subscribe to e-mail on the site, you'll get an e-mail whenever I publish a new article.  For the 2nd month in a row, my link was included in Good Sam Club's CyberSam newsletter.  Last month, I got over 15,000 page views.  So far this month, I have over 6,000.  While this isn't enough on which to quite my job and live, it is a great start!!  And I appreciate your continued support! 

Saturday was Halloween, and I took a couple of cute pictures of the boys in their Halloween costumes.  They had them on just long enough for me to snap the picture.  Clothing of any sort acts as a straight jacket to them, and they freeze up.  Sure wish I could have taken them trick-or-treating in their little suits!!

We're heading North this weekend.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Picture:  Drama and Brother Boy in their Halloween costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment