Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Almost the weekend


It's Wednesday and I want to make a quick post.  We were out to Roosevelt Lake this past weekend with a bunch of Glampers.  It was a great time.  It was chilly and a little damp on Saturday, but we enjoyed the company, good food, and fabulous campfires!!

We had no electricity except when the generator was running, and we had no cell service.  I was able to receive a text message Saturday morning letting me know that Knox had arrived.  Congratulations Lyn, RJ and Lylah!!!  We love you guys!!

The above picture was taken by our friend Jim as we were leaving Sunday morning.  I thought it was a pretty cool picture. Enjoy!

Picture:  Our motor home, dogs on dash, Dennis driving, me in passenger's seat, towing the Polaris on the trailer.

No comments:

Post a Comment