Monday, April 11, 2011

Relay for Life Williams County, Ohio

I'm proud to be traveling to Northwest Ohio in June to participate in the Williams County Relay For Life on Friday June 24th.  Our whole family is participating in honor of my mom and my partner who are cancer survivors.  We have so many family members who have been affected by cancer.  We are a family of survivors.  Our team, Counting our Blessings, is growing and raising funds.  I hope you'll join us or support us with a donation.

Donate to Relay for Life

I fly into Detroit on Friday June 24th at 1pm, and depart on Monday June 27th at 3:15 pm.  I'd love to see friends and family who live near my folks during that weekend.  I hope we can connect!  Join us at the Williams County Fairground after 6pm Friday for the Relay.

No comments:

Post a Comment