Saturday, April 11, 2009

Cloudy Saturday


We're relaxing out at McDowell Mountain. It's cloudy today, rained over night and was raining this morning. We strolled into Fountain Hills with Brandon & Jeremy and Bob & Ron and had breakfast at Phil's Place. It's a nice little greasy spoon with a decent breakfast. The coffee sucked, but the food was good. Fortunately I had coffee at home before we left.

I took some pictures of the mountains and clouds around us. I posted them on Facebook if you are my friend. If not, send me a friend request and I'll accept you. I've posted one or two on here. It's a chilly day but we have the windows open for fresh air and the space heater turned on. The boys are loving it. They are such cuddlers.

Dennis is taking a nap and the boys and I are hanging out, blogging, listening to The Blend on XM/DirecTV. It's a nice day to do nothing. We're intending to play board games later with our friends. We may even teach them "Flip It" and take some of their money. We brought lots of quarters. While we were out today, we stopped at Safeway and bought lottery tickets, so hopefully we won't have to go home tomorrow. ;-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment