Monday, December 8, 2008

Monday morning 12/8/08

It's Monday following a great, busy weekend. Friday we watched a movie. Dennis had a beer and I had some wine. Saturday it was house cleaning day and we did quite a lot before we had to leave around 3 for Dee's wedding. The wedding was at 4 (ok, actually started at 4:30 - not sure who was tardy). We then took the gifts to the reception and left to head to Scottsdale. Dennis' holiday party was Saturday at the Scottsdale Plaza Resort. It was a nice place, great food, and good company. We left around 9:30 to head home. My friend Jeff from Las Vegas was in the state and came to our house while we were gone. He let the doggies out - they weren't quite sure what that was about - and then relaxed until we got home. We were up until about midnight, watching TV and catching up.

Sunday morning was groomer day for Drama and Brother Boy. Jeff and I dropped them off at 10, then headed to FEZ for brunch. It was fabulous! I love their Peach Bellini's! Yum! Oh, and the food was good too. We still had time to kill so we did a little shopping. Walmart and PetsMart were on the agenda before heading back to Wag N' Wash to pick up the boys. They were so handsome when they were done!

We stopped at Carl's Jr. to get Dennis some lunch on the way home, then we relaxed and watched a movie. The boys and I also took a nap on the couch. They were so cold! Jeff left around 4:30 and I called my mom and dad and talked to them for about an hour. Sunday night I headed to Safeway to get some groceries for the week, including a couple of frozen pizzas for dinner. We also put up the new spiral tree that Dennis bought. It's beautiful. By 9:30, we were all in bed.

Up at 5am and time to do it over! I hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment: